With influencer marketing fast becoming a focus of every communications, content, marketing and PR conversation, so too has it become a necessity to keep on top of the influencer industry, the people driving it and key trends. CORQ’s Consultant package is aimed at creatives, communicators, content strategists and marketers whose clients and managers count of them to bring the best ideas and understand who is driving digital now. You fully understand social media and influencer marketing, you just need help staying on top of it.
Our Consultant Subscription gives you a constant flow of news and campaign insights plus a monthly rundown of who you should be working with in the weeks to come. Here’s what’s included…
- The Influencer Update: a weekly news drop which details the most crucial influencer news from the past seven days across fashion, beauty, lifestyle, food, travel and culture. Only here will you find the latest influencer controversies, the most interesting influencer-led projects, milestone events such as engagements, career changes and home renovations which are key moments to form partnerships and get a sense of how fast influencer culture is moving. This is the must-read report for anyone who needs influencer intell to stay on top of who to work with next – and why. Check out an edition of The Update here.
- Campaign roundup: there are hundreds of thousands of influencer activations every week but with this weekly report our journalists curate and showcase the best work. Not only does this let you see how your competition is approaching influencer marketing, it spotlights smaller indie campaigns in which emerging talents shine. See a CORQ campaign roundup here.
- TikTok news, trend and talent report: its the fastest-moving social platform in the game and only going to become more important to brands as establishing social commerce becomes ever more crucial. It’s also unbelievably fascinating. But don’t take our word for it – in our weekly TikTok report, you’ll find out why TikTok has hit the headlines in the past seven days, emergent movements happening on the platform and the trends that have drove the everything in that time. You’ll also get a talent list to influencers to watch – from Gen Z beauty geniuses to Gen X speed cleaners, and everything in between – and a track listing of the music that’s soundtracked the videos that have gone viral. Say hello to a TikTok report by CORQ’s journalists here.
- The Social Summary: this monthly analysis is a look at the most impactful content trends across Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter and TikTok. Not only do we take a careful look at emerging formats brands should jump on now, but our journalists also analyse how these are changing the face of each social platform. When it comes to successful publishing on social media and influencer marketing, the key is understanding what’s relevant, why and where your brand fits in. The Social Summary helps you tick every box.
- The Influencer Hotlist: this is the gold dust that only CORQ journalists can create. Thanks to their constant research and reporting on the influencer space, they understand who is about to move from emerging to star status and everything in between. When it comes to recommending talent, the monthly Hotlist not only gives you the need-to-know names, it details why they are going to be such a big deal in the month to come.
- Brand Briefings: CORQ weekly online event series featuring an exclusive line-up of editors, creatives and key voices in the media. Through these online half-hour events, you’ll hear how the biggest and most culturally relevant publications have changed post-pandemic, the kind of content their audiences care about now, the brand opportunities for partnerships and press and tips for ensuring your products get featured. You’ll also get access to our archive of sessions from 2020 (see our autumn/winter 2020 listings here). Check out our talk with Sonia Haria – Beauty Director of The Telegraph – for a taste of our industry insight sessions.
- Seminars on what’s digitally driving your industry now. These pre-recorded sessions are led by Sara McCorquodale – CORQ CEO and author of the award-winning book Influence: How Social Media Influencers Are Shaping Our Digital Future – and aim to give you key insights on important developments plus case studies to use in your own work. Check out our seminar “Fast fashion and its approach to influencer marketing” to find out what to expect from this part of your subscription.