With influencer marketing fast becoming a focus of every communications, content, marketing and PR conversation, so too has it become a necessity to keep on top of the influencer industry, the people driving it and key trends. CORQ’s Consultant package is aimed at creatives, communicators, content strategists and marketers whose clients and managers count of them to bring the best ideas and understand who is driving digital now. You fully understand social media and influencer marketing, you just need help staying on top of it.
Our Consultant Subscription gives you a constant flow of news and campaign insights plus a monthly rundown of who you should be working with in the weeks to come. Here’s what’s included…
- THE DAILY HOOK: CORQ’s exclusive newsblast of influencer headlines from the past 24 hours, direct to your inbox. This includes the latest influencer announcements, projects, controversies and standout campaigns so that you always know the content and creators shaping the conversation of the day.
- DAILY INFLUENCER HOTLISTS: the gold dust only CORQ journalists can create, these are curations of influencers who are defining the zeitgeist and reflecting larger consumer trends. Thanks to their constant research and reporting on the influencer space, our editors understand who is about to move from emerging to star status and everything in between. When it comes to recommending talent, our Hotlists not only give you the need-to-know names, they detail why they are so perfect for campaigns now taking into account the wider cultural and digital agenda. See an example of here.
- DAILY TREND REPORTS: our journalists analyse, report on and forecast the most impactful content trends across Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, Clubhouse and TikTok. Not only do we take a careful look at emerging formats brands should jump on now, but our journalists also evaluate how these are changing the face of each social platform and where they will go next. When it comes to successful publishing on social media and influencer marketing, the key is understanding what’s relevant, why and where your brand fits in. CORQ’s trend reports help you tick every box.
- TIKTOK TRENDS, NEWS AND TALENT HOTLISTS: its the fastest-moving social platform in the game and only going to become more important to brands as establishing social commerce channels becomes ever more crucial. It’s also unbelievably fascinating. But don’t take our word for it – in our weekly TikTok report, you’ll find out why TikTok has hit the headlines in the past seven days, emergent movements happening on the platform and the trends that have drove the everything in that time. You’ll also get a talent list to influencers to watch – from Gen Z beauty geniuses to Gen X speed cleaners, and everything in between – and a track listing of the music that’s soundtracked the videos that have gone viral. Say hello to a TikTok report by CORQ’s journalists here.
- CAMPAIGN COVERAGE AND ANALYSIS: essential reports to help you keep up with your competition. There are thousands of influencer activations every week but with this weekly report our journalists curate and showcase the best work. Not only does this let you see how your competitors are approaching influencer marketing, it spotlights smaller indie campaigns in which emerging talents shine. See a CORQ campaign roundup here.
- THE NEWSFEED: social platforms are continually updated and understanding how to utilise them in the best possible way is imperative. Especially now that you may find yourself working across projects which include everything from launching podcasts on Spotify to creating a global campaign on Instagram. Newsfeed is a weekly report which delivers the crucial developments in digital to you, so that you can plan campaigns and run each of your platforms with an informed view of what’s happening next. Check out an edition of The Newsfeed here.
- THE ASA GUIDELINES MASTERCLASS: an hour-long interactive seminar which breaks down the dos and don’ts of working with influencers into ten bitesize videos and ends with a quiz to consolidate your knowledge. Find out more here – this masterclass can be bought separately or comes as part of a CORQ membership.
- BRAND BRIEFINGS: CORQ’s weekly online event series featuring an exclusive line-up of editors, creatives and key voices in the media. Through these online half-hour events, you’ll hear how the biggest and most culturally relevant publications have changed post-pandemic, the kind of content their audiences care about now, the brand opportunities for partnerships and press and tips for ensuring your products get featured. You’ll also get access to our archive of sessions from 2020. Check out our talk with Sonia Haria – Beauty Director of The Telegraph – for a taste of our industry insight sessions.
- CORQ EDUCATION: skill up with our quarterly masterclasses on everything from how to utilise voice as a channel to essential tips for talent discovery, no matter how specific your brief is. These happen on Zoom and can be watched live or tuned into whenever works for you.