If influencer marketing is a key driver of your business, CORQ’s Enterprise service is the ultimate toolkit. It gives you access to our full platform which includes influencer discovery, daily in-depth trend reports and news, campaign reporting functionality and campaign planning consultancy. On top of this, you’ll have the option to work with our team who can cast your campaign to suit your briefs, provide trend sessions for your company, train your team in social media and provide exclusive research for your internal presentations.
The Enterprise service takes the heavy thinking out of influencer marketing and digital publishing so that you can get on with producing incredible campaigns. Here’s what’s included…
- Influencer discovery: CORQ’s platform is home to an incredible database of thousands of influencers who have been curated and researched by our journalists, based on the quality of their content and the engagement of their audience. Our influencer selection is completely unbiased – we make no revenue from influencer campaigns which allows us to focus on our main objective: surfacing the best influencers for our clients.
- Influencer research: every CORQ influencer profile includes key information about their journey – from their academic and professional background, to red flags and controversies, to the details that make them human. This is compiled by our journalists and allows our clients to understand each individual they work with from the first step and see exactly why their audience is so engaged by their work.
- Key data and social ecosystem: you’ll find influencers’ publishing and engagement rates across every social platform in their CORQ profiles, as well as a breakdown of their audience demographics. Alongside this, we map their social ecosystem which details the influencers they collaborate with and interact with on a regular basis. Lastly, we showcase their most engaged content over different time periods so that you can see exactly what their audience responds to most and factor this into your campaigns.
- Daily trend, news and business analysis: ever heard of “slugging”? How about “Cloud Skin”? Our in-depth trend reports cover every platform, detailing the latest content formats, the influencers making them go viral and how they will evolve next. Alongside this, our Enterprise clients get access to all of our news – across influencer announcements, controversies, social media developments and updates to CAP and the ASA guidelines on how to work with influencers. You’ll also get our weekly campaign roundup where you’ll see the best influencer activations of the week across fashion, beauty, food, travel, culture and lifestyle.
- Campaign planning: you’ve got a brief. You’ve got CORQ’s platform. The one thing you don’t have is time? Don’t worry – Enterprise clients can send us their influencer campaign briefs and our journalists will send back lists of creators who meet the criteria. We’ll also research off-platform to ensure we present you with the talent that really meets your requirements. And, if there are any trends we think your campaign could be pinned to, we’ll send you our analysis with details on how your brand could interpret it.
- Campaign reporting: understanding who drives audience engagement, click-through and conversion for brands has never been more important thanks to the pandemic’s acceleration of e-commerce adoption. CORQ’s campaign reporting – powered by software company Dyzio – allows you to track campaigns in real time, save the content generated and create a range of shareable reports at the click of a button.
- Dedicated account manager: we love to work closely with clients and therefore every Enterprise user has an account manager who will troubleshoot campaign issues and ensure your campaign planning requests are analysed and answered by our journalists. They will also regularly check in with you to organise trend presentations for your company, make sure every user is trained on how to use CORQ and proactively share influencers who we think would be perfect for your brand.
- Weekly consultancy: one afternoon a week, our founder and journalists are available to talk through your upcoming campaigns, what would make them go viral and the influencers you should be working with now. All enterprise clients need to do is book a slot through our Calendly and we’ll see you there with coffee, kindness and lots of ideas.
- Brand Briefings: CORQ’s weekly online event series featuring an exclusive line-up of editors, creatives and key voices in the media. Through these online half-hour events, you’ll hear how the biggest and most culturally relevant publications have changed post-pandemic, the kind of content their audiences care about now, the brand opportunities for partnerships and press and tips for ensuring your products get featured. You’ll also get access to our archive of sessions from 2020 (see the full list here). Check out our talk with Sonia Haria – Beauty Director of The Telegraph – for a taste of our industry insight sessions.
- Seminars on what’s digitally driving your industry now: these pre-recorded sessions are led by Sara McCorquodale – CORQ CEO and author of the award-winning book Influence: How Social Media Influencers Are Shaping Our Digital Future – and aim to give you key insights on important developments plus case studies to use in your own work. Check out our seminar “Fast fashion and its approach to influencer marketing” to find out what to expect from this part of your subscription.