Influencer campaigns from lifestyle brands performed best in March with highly stylised photography out-engaging everything else. The Y2K look continues to reign and fashion brands are doing the best job in terms of commissioning influencer content that really delivers audience interest.
Notes on March 2022’s best performing influencer adverts:
- Beauty tutorials with an eye on Spring were well received, and even better if they included a discount code for consumers.
- There was a rare appearance from a finance brand in March with Revolut being the 11th most engaging advert of the month.
- Influencers who are talented stylists have greater value than ever with those who can create or riff on an aesthetic creating the most positive engagement in March.
Top 20 best performing influencer adverts of March 2022
2. Adeola Patronne X Pretty Little Thing (17% ER): PLT is onto a winner by working with Patronne as she actually produced two of the most engaging adverts in March 2022. This one styling its garments for a concert and a second post showcasing the brand’s streetwear which delivered an 8% engagement rate.
3. Kirsty Elizabeth Petitt X Mermade Hair (13% ER): you know summer campaigns are gearing up when beach hair tutorials start to drop. Petitt uses a Mermade tool in this one and shared a 15% discount code for her followers.
You may also like
5. Jack Callaghan X One For All (8% ER): a momentary break from fashion and beauty with Callaghan’s video for One For All in which he described the space saving benefits of its TV stand. He also constructed the stand and positioned the content as ASMR.
12. Paris Omar X Nasty Gal (7% ER): bold styling by Omar which was both fun and straightforward. As mentioned in February’s report, there is a clear consumer desire for out out looks as the restrictions of the pandemic become a memory.
14. Chhimmi Dholkar Gurung X The Beauty Crop (7% ER): a brow transformation Reel by Gurung in which she shows how she makes her own fuller and thicker using three of The Beauty Crop’s products. She also shared a 15% discount code.
15. Lou Archell X EE (7% ER): Archell’s Reel took her audience inside EE’s House of Fibre in Bristol where she and her family enjoyed food, coffee and learned about better internet.
17. Dr Ewoma Ukeleghe X Nip & Fab (6% ER): Ukeleghe used her expert knowledge to explain the science behind Nip & Fab’s Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme, explaining why they are effective and worth the spend.
By Sara McCorquodale, CEO and founder of CORQ. Picture credit: Adeola Patronne. This report was created in collaboration with our technology partner, Dyzio.