This independent review of creator content about interiors and home in Q4 2023 provides strategic data-driven direction for brands in Q1 2024.
It also features six data charts:
- The top ten influencer #ads about interiors that drove most consumer engagement.
- Top ten influencer posts about general interiors.
- Top ten influencer posts about DIY projects.
- Top ten influencer posts about property renovation.
- Top ten most engaged new home announcements.
- Top ten influencer posts about Christmas decor.
Key findings include:
– 30% of the most engaged influencer content about general interiors was atmospheric vignettes about how a property feels to live in after it has been decorated.
– 70% of the most engaged influencer content about DIY documented small but meaningful projects, rather than the full-scale improvement of entire properties. The star of this particular show in Q4 2023 was Nadine Bacchus‘ documentation of how her boyfriend built a garden home office from scratch with no previous experience. The Reel went viral, generating a 396% consumer engagement rate.
- Scandinavia: Cult interiors influencers across the region, where consumers spend more on decor
- #IrishInteriors has 10.7 million TikTok views: Ten influencers to partner with on home campaigns
- Gen Z interiors trends: Six aesthetics on the rise