CORQ is an influencer intelligence and trends forecasting platform staffed by a team of journalists who independently analyse the digital space. As well as producing weekly commentary on digital culture, social media and influencers, our editors publish trends and analysis and identify exciting digital talent for our subscribers who include the BBC, The Guardian, Revolution Beauty and Bumble. CORQ was founded in 2017 and combines technology, data analysis and journalistic integrity to help our subscribers understand the internet now. We currently have one vacancy.
Job Title: Client Management Assistant
We are looking for a graduate to support our business development and client services team. This person will be confident in using different digital administration systems and also feel comfortable being the first point of contact for our clients when it comes to day-to-day communication. This is the perfect role for someone who would like startup experience and intends to pursue a career in sales and marketing.
- Working with our business development team to ensure client invoices are prepared and distributed.
- Assisting our client services manager with the client onboarding process.
- Supporting our influencer outreach programme in which we contact influencers for gifting campaigns on behalf of our clients.
- Liaising with our editorial team to deliver influencer suggestions for client campaigns.
- Scheduling client catch-up sessions at regular intervals to ensure CORQ’s editorial team can deliver strategy consultancy.
- Supporting our online events programme through ensuring client invitations are sent out on schedule.
- The person for this role should have a friendly, engaging manner and feel comfortable talking to clients and colleagues on a daily basis.
- Good organisation skills are essential – this person will ensure colleagues are supported through day-to-day essential administrative tasks.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Detail orientated.
- Reliable and consistent.
- Comfortable using digital platforms and technologies.
- The ability to ask for help when things are unclear or challenging. CORQ is a fast-moving company and this role will develop quickly – it is essential that the person in this role alerts their colleagues to any difficulties they are facing.
- Degree or similar qualifications in marketing and/or communications.
- Previous administrative experience would be helpful but is not essential as training will be provided.
- Previous experience in customer service is essential.
Details: this role is full-time and the candidate can be based anywhere in the UK. The starting salary is £20K PA, and all CORQ team members have 25 days holiday a year plus one monthly personal day. Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.