Brands that adapt to shifts in content consumption and lifestyle have much to gain in 2024, but creators will be central to driving growth and audience retention. This is the headline conclusion of Creators 2024 – a 50-page research paper outlining the strategies required for brands to fully benefit from the opportunity of digital next year. It also pinpoints the influencers on the verge of huge success, how to mitigate risk as fresh regulator concerns emerge and the ways in which new technologies can be integrated to drive value.
Businesses will need policies to deal with inevitable changes that are coming. They will also need to develop audience participation strategies to maintain consumers’ attention. The roadmap for all of this, alongside insights from Sky, After Party Studios and Haut AI, is detailed in this report. Here’s what to expect…
Digital trends: creator and campaign strategies
- Creators set for greatness in 2024.
- Integrating AI, AR and stunts into your marketing strategy and budget.
- Defining what your campaign is for.
- How to make audience your first priority.
- Mitigating risk in influencer marketing in 2024.
Entertainment: media strategies to turn audiences into fandoms
- Storytelling themes in 2024.
- How the return of water cooler culture has changed content consumption.
- Mastering hyperlocalism to drive audience retention.
- Developing entertainment now that brands are the new commissioners.
Lifestyle trends: consumer behaviour in 2024
- The purpose of AI in the beauty industry.
- Meet Jade Vanriel: The UK’s property influencer.
- Home, living and interiors trends in 2024.
- Four key travel trends in 2024.
- Modular fashion and adaptability is the future of design.