This independent review of creator content utilising the “get ready with me” (GRWM) format throughout Q4 2023 provides strategic data-driven direction for brands building campaigns around it in Q1 2024.
It also features two data charts:
- The top ten most engaging influencer ads using #grwm.
- Top ten most engaging organic posts using #grwm.
Key findings include:
– The top ten most engaging adverts using #grwm had an average engagement rate of 2.2% while organic posts in the same format had an average of 20.3%.
– CORQ’s analysis suggests commercial influencer posts in this format are not purposeful enough. Most engaging organic posts featured influencers getting ready for a big occasion such as a baby shower or their graduation. CORQ subscribers can get this timely information about creator milestone events everyday in their Daily Hook newsletter.
Additional reading on CORQ:
- From Lucy & Yak to Chanel: The top 15 influencer campaigns of Q3 and Q4 2023
- The Irish apparel market is worth £3.98bn – these fashion creators are driving engagement across social
- Middle East modest fashion market explained: Definitions, challenges and brand oppportunities